Quote

Everybody dies, but not everybody
LIVES

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 26: Palma it's been 2 days and I missed you but I'm back


Woke up at like 11 and we had to leave at 12, hurried to pack and check out. I wanted to go buy souvenirs, pics. Walked around the sun burnt us found nice places.

Here are some pictures of the hotel:
















Grabbed food at bowiling alley and chilled in the hotel inside and by pool area.



Then we headed to the airport where we waited in the line that changed into another line, shit is ineffective and ridiculous. We were like 4 hours early bc my dad thinks the flights are gonna fail. Flight left on time, they served drinks which was funny because we were only in the air 30 minutes haha. Went to hotel and then went out and got beer and tapas. Garlic mush bread, sausage, and noodle sauce dip, filling and cheap. Got a bottle of water and ice cream I got white chocolate cheesecake omg. Passed out

















No comments:

Post a Comment