Quote

Everybody dies, but not everybody
LIVES

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 7: Vamos a la playa, a mí me gusta baila

Today we had class with Marga at 9. So after class we had time to go to the beach. We all went home and met back up at Plaza de España to catch a bus and go to Illetes or Illetas, Islitas in Castallano or tiny islands in English. It is a beautiful beach with white sand and clear water.

Illetes: The best beach in the world!
I got sunburn on my back because I refused to wear sunscreen like an idiot. But I got tan so that's the plus side. We left around 6 and I came back showered, relaxed and then ate burritos. They were really good and filling. We talked about how Javier is a chick magnet, girls are always calling him, it's hilarious. He's a character, the things he says and does, crack me up. He had a shirt that said God save the party, Ibiza. With a picture of the queen in the background. Then the mom made him dance and it was hilarious.

 After that I went to AguaBar with MaryKate. MaryKate is better known as I have no idea where I am. We were going to meet at a plaza near the bar, but she got lost and eventually got there. When we got to the bar it was ladies night so all the girls drank free wine and champagne. They were plastered along with Matt. Natalia was out of her mind drunk. They walked her home. I went up and got 2 beers. Then I drank all their champagne and the rest of their beers. I was pretty drunk by the end. We were so obnoxious we kept taking pictures and we looked crazy!

 




Then I was walking MaryKate home and she forgot her phone in the bathroom of a bar. So we went back and they were closed. So I banged, he came out and let her in, as we were leaving he hands her a heinekin and says its free, wtf? I love this place! So we drank it while walking back and I saw Luis coming back to the house too. So I left MaryKate who of course got lost and someone was following her. Oh Palma how I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment