Quote

Everybody dies, but not everybody
LIVES

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 10: What else can the housekeeper do?

So a bad habit of mine has become failing at napping. I went to nap at 8pm before dinner so I could be rested to go out, night life on Saturday is CRAZY! They go out around 2am or 3am and leave around 7am. So I set a 45min alarm to wake up in time for dinner and that did not faze me. I slept right through the night until 11am the next day. FAIL, the people who went out got up and went to the beach before me. I still feel exhausted, it’s because of all the stuff we have to do. We have class and field trips and then beach, eat, go out and I barely get any sleep and then have to do it again. So I sleep 13 hours twice a week now, it’s a problem. I feel bad for my family because I’m either sleeping or not home. So I’m just waiting to go and meet the rest at the beach. The housekeeper was cleaning and glaring at me because I have been sleeping all day and she wanted to clean my room, it was terrifying.

We met at Plaza Mayor, except Marykate was the only one there, so we ate my giant corn nuts and then had orgasmic gelato. Where they later took my phone as a payment cuz she thought it was money and then later realized it wasn’t. But the gelato was orgasmic. Then we got on the bus to go to Illetes again and it was crowded but nice out, not too sunny and the water was warmer. I only stayed until 5pm and left with Patrick. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met, he has the best outlook on life. He doesn’t know much Spanish but he is learning fast and interested and doesn’t get upset or shy. Now after a shower I’m back home waiting to eat. The housekeeper is cooking dinner and I’m excited because she is Asian so it will be different.

So I showed Javier and Luis pictures of my family, PSU and THON. Javier then stayed and I made him translate my Spanish homework, then he made me translate my Rollingstone magazine it was funny. Then I showed him Roesetta Stone in German and Chinese. Then we practiced Catalan haha. He was fascinated by my passport and cameras. Also that I had a car and an ipod and iphone. I also showed him American money and he tried to still a 100 haha. He is literally the most entertaining person.

Candid shot of Javier after skyping my Mom 
I walked into to see the vat and pounds of Chinese food the housekeeper cooked. It was friggin amazing, it was sooo good. There was like fried noodles with vegetables, shrimp, pork and chicken. Also there were eggrolls. We also had champagne even Javier who just spilled his all over himself. Javier stole my camera and took creeper pics. This family is so entertaining and interesting, there is always something going on. 

Homemade Spring rolls
Veggie Rice Noodle
THE FOOD
The cook, the food, the mom and me!
Me and the cook, the pan is really that big!
Mariel: Luis' girlfriend
Javier stole the camera
Such a devil
The dad: Carlos
Luis
I caught him too!
The note Javier wrote to himself: Javier you are the best and you have to go to the dentist at 4 (eat)  food and grab 40  euros, clean up the kitchen, bring your german notebook to the dentist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment