Quote

Everybody dies, but not everybody
LIVES

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 20: Hungover and depressed (I don’t wanna leave)

I got up still drunk and felt like shit and exhausted. Got my shit together and ran off to school to hear everyone else's crazy experiences. We had class and a huge break because the teacher left so we ate half a chicken and potatoes, it WAS AMAZING for less than 5euros, so worth it. That fixed my hangover, that and the coke for breakfast haha.

So then I left to go back to my house for a little then to meet Shay, she won a contest for CIEE to travel the world taking pictures and blogging. She arrived in Palma today to meet me and my family. She was really nice and started filming and taking pictures right away. I walked in gave her a tour and introduced my family, she spoke Spanish so it wasn’t a problem. So then she took pictures of the family, me, me with the family, the house and other things, she took video and then later and interview.


Javier and me
Luis
Kitty
Carlos
Saying Goodbye :(
Family Portrait
Here's the link to her blog, check them out
http://shay.ciee.org/2011/06/tour-de-palma-.html
http://shay.ciee.org/2011/06/dreamland-mallorca.html

Then check out the section on me!!!
http://shay.ciee.org/2011/06/phils-spanish-fam.html
There are amazing photos on there

We are like the same person, we love foreign countries and travelling, we have the same crazy view on things, it was nice to talk, she was really cool and clearly deserved this trip. THEN MY FAMILY LEFT L L L The mom, dad and Javier left for northern Spain for vacation, I still have Luis and Carlos. I was so sad, I really love this family and then they left suddenly.

Shay was there, we took pics and then they left. I said goodbye, told them I would leave all my contact information with Luis and that I would be back to visit next year. Luckily Shay was there because she took my mind off of it. But I was sad because I feel like Im not gonna see them again, and now I have to leave soon and I don’t want to, this has seriously be the time of my life. Then I took Shay to Plaza Espana to meet the rest of them to do the photo marathon, I wasn’t gonna do it but since I was there I did. We walked all around taking pictures, which was good cuz I needed pictures for my project.

Here are some of the pics:



























We got aprons as a reward for doing it all. Then I went home exhausted and started my project. Then Carlos made pizzas to eat, we had cheese and then ham and cheese, they were good. I then went back to my room to work on my project which is a video advertisement for Palma.

Here is mine:


It is really corny (intentionally). Now to SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment