Quote

Everybody dies, but not everybody
LIVES

Monday, June 20, 2011

Day18: The Little Brother I Never Had

I woke up and did not want to get out of bed, I don’t know why I'm so exhausted, I think just everything is catching up. We are constantly busy and drinking more alcohol than water and that is not helping. I went to go get a shower and the lights didn’t work, then I remembered that they were working on the electricity today, whatever I just opened the window and got some light. Then I turned the shower on, and it was only cold water.

Well I should have expected that, so I just jumped in and got out, friggin A that was too cold. So then I got dressed and left my room to see Carlos the dad with a not too happy face. And you just see 3 electricians running around the house yelling. It doesn't look like they know what they are doing.

So then I had class where we watched Metodo a crazy business interview movie. It was really good and interesting then after class I came home and played Playstation with Javier, he killed me. The he tried fighting me so I picked him up by his feet and dragged him outside. Then he locked himself in my room and tried stealing my things. Then he recorded random videos of me and I showed him my youtube videos, we hung out all day but I had to do homework and so did he.


So then he dad buzzed the door and Javier ran (which he also had te amo written on his hand) to do work and screams Felipe estoy estudiando. So then we both pretended we were studying the whole time. After that and getting some work done I went out for Shane's b-day and skipped dinner. I ate a little before I left and Marykate brought me delicious meat pie. Then we got gelato while waiting for Patrick. Then off to the Mercadona to buy booze. We wanted to get margaritas, they had premixed ones for 10euros but for 13euros you can get the same size bottle of just Jose but then we couldn't find margarita mix so we both just bought one. Patrick bought a beer and chocolate milk. They carded us because we were acting obnoxious.

Patrick and his chocolate milk
Tanked those Margaritas
Then we get there, Patrick gives Shane his beer and me and MK get some glasses with ice and tank the whole bottle. I was feeling great after that bottle. So then we walked home after Shane's b-day so we could get enough sleep for BCM tomorrow. I went home and passed the fuck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment