Quote

Everybody dies, but not everybody
LIVES

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 19: FUCK THE BRITISH (Where euros disappear as fast as your dignity)

I woke up early to finish my project, I was tired. I actually ate breakfast and packed some snacks. I had to buy my football tics on my span teacher comp in the middle of class. PSU! We had a nice relaxing class talking about random things like is gay a choice and walmart. Our class is random. Then I had to fill out my farewell CIEE forms, it was sad because I don’t wanna leave. I had to buy roundtrip tickets to IBIZA and make my tickets match up with the family's. I wasn’t too hard to do.

I have a lot of work to do before I leave and have to pack and get ready. But my family leaves tomorrow so Im sad. The two older brothers are staying Luis and Carlos but im gonna miss Carlos the dad, Kitty the mom and Javier my little brother I never had. Now Im just trying to catch up on work and get some sleep because we are going to BCM tonight in Magaluf which is a huge club in a club area on the island. It’s a UV light and Foam party, its gonna be epic. Everyone is going because why the hell not, but we aren’t leaving until like 11pm so its gonna be a long night.

http://bcmplanetdance.com/  Link to the club

So I ate dinner which was hamburger patties and chicken with vegetable and asparagus. It was really good, then I got ready to go out. I cut up an undershirt to wear but I went a little too crazy so I wore another one on top. I was caspered out, wearing all white. Me and Marykate split a 6 back and I got some redbull.

Us before the club
We all grabbed taxis and headed to Magalluf. It was crazy downthere, it was a Tuesday and everyone was out. We all eventually got it and it was ALL BRITISH GUYS! So we go to the bar and chugged drinks. I had like 5 vodka red bulls and 3 sex on the beach because it was open bar. So then we were on the dance floor breaking it down, it was funny. Then MK gets on the bar and dances with like the  male stripper and takes a drink out of his crotch. MK wanted to pee so I said go to the guys there are less people, the attendant grabbed her and she was like hes my gay best friend I gotta pee, so they let her bahahah. Then when we were leaving she was getting grabbed so I pushed the guys out of the way and then they tried to fight me and MK bitched them out and they went away haha.We were all just waiting for the foam (largest foam party ever…apparently).





We are not okay

Let the foam begin



 





My shirt after the night
MTV was there also…apparently. They had a wet t-shirt contest which they pretty much harassed the girls and forced them to strip. The DJ was an asshole. The whole time you get pushed by british guys. Guys kept grabbing me and putting their hands in the holes of my shirt. Everyone was covered in sweat and disgusting. So these brits were behind me wanting to dance with all the girls because it was like 10 girls 2 guys. So they kept punching me in the back and spine. I was getting pissed so I tried moving and let it go. Then he started yelling at me and I ignored him. Then his friend hit me in the back of the head with a cup and I was pissed. Then the foam started. I couldn’t see or breathe, they knocked me on the floor and kicked me. Luckily it was slippery he couldn’t really kick me, I got up and he grabbed my shirt and ripped it apart.  I ran out of the foam so I could breathe and get away.

I waited there and so no one, so I went out the bathroom area looking for people. These 2 older guys slipped something in a drink and then told me to drink it and I was like FUCK NOW and he said drink it you FUCKIN FAGGOT and grabbed me, I pushed away and just left the club. Got a taxi alone for 20euros back, spent like 50 on the whole night. WORST NIGHT OF MY LIFE EVER.

**EDIT** MTV was there, they were filming and episode of Geordie Shore, the Brithish Jersey Shore

Here is a link about the show
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geordie_Shore

Our group made it in the reality show. We were right in front of the stage during the wet t-shirt contest. The judges were the cast members. I did not know this haha. So in the first episode of Magaluf Madness we were in the background of that club.





No comments:

Post a Comment