Quote

Everybody dies, but not everybody
LIVES

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Two Week Countdown


In two week I will officially have my feet on Spanish ground. This is a dream come true every since the first time I heard about Spanish culture I knew I had to go there. I decided to do a two day trip to Barcelona before Palma because I wanted to see some mainland. I will arrive in Barcelona at 8:25am and I don't plan on sleeping, I am hitting the streets and putting my Spanish minor to good use. I cannot wait but I still have a lot to do in 2 weeks to get ready.


Park Guell by Antonio Gaudi - Barcelona


To think in 2 weeks I will be able to see those amazing sites in person makes me wanna scream. I have been wanting to these for years. And now I can take my own pictures rather then Google. Walk the streets of Barcelona, grab and drink and some tapas and talk to the locals and use some of my Catalan.

No comments:

Post a Comment