Quote

Everybody dies, but not everybody
LIVES

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Here today, Gone Tomorrow

Today is the day I leave. I will leave at 6:30 in an 8 hour route towards Barcelona. I will arrive in Barcelona at 8:25am, So I will be starting my day as soon as I arrive. Packing was I nightmare. I pulled my signature self and packed way more than I need. But its they way I am, I'm always over prepared but its better than not being prepared. It's the long flight I'm worried about. I mean I have been on a 5 hour flight and that wasn't bad; but I was with family. I will be alone for 8 hours and I NEED TO SLEEP! I'm gonna miss home and be very scared when I arrive because I will be alone traveling to a hotel and staying in the city for 2 days. I think I will be fine as soon as I get to the hotel. Since I speak Spanish I am not worried, if I didn't I would be shitting my pants. I would like to write more and add pictures but I might just edit this later when I have time,

I have to finish getting ready and head to the airport. Maybe while I'm sitting in the airport bored I can finish. But I cannot wait to see Barcelona and have my feet on Spanish ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment