Quote

Everybody dies, but not everybody
LIVES

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 31: Spain this isn't goodbye it's see you later :(

Woke up call at 5:00am, took showers, packed and got on 6:00 shuttle to airport.  Checked into SPANAIR and had a few requests.  Sales office wanted to charge $750 or so just to move my flight up, so asked at the check-in counter.

Called my host mom to say goodbye. It was sad, I'm gonna miss them :(

Spent the rest of our euros on souvenirs in the Madrid airport.

Then we got on the plane and headed home. When I landed in America I felt different. I felt like I was being punished. It was dark and cloudy and miserable. I left a blue sky blue water paradise to come back to PA. It was cruel but I got to see my mom and my pets and I felt much better.

I can't wait to go back in Spring for a whole semester, I don't think I'll be able to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment